Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My dream.

So i have to post about this really quick
I had a dream last night that was just so fun. First off..... I was at a pool side concert with deerhoof. If you don't know them.... you should http://www.spinner.com/2008/09/09/deerhoof-offend-maggie-free-mp3-of-the-day-exclusive/

The audience was swimming around while the band played on the side.
Then my wallet contents got stolen, but as it turns out i just got a new debit card (in real life).... that hasnt been activated yet. THe sucker couldn't take any money out. It ended up being a great evening even though somone tried to rip me off. Splashing around in a pool.... while a band plays on the side.... that seriously needs to happen for real!



1 comment:

cek said...

omg I love Deerhoof. and I felt so alone in my enamoration. but you've had a DREAM about them - with a pool, too? awesome!

hope you are well up North. I love the new business cards!